Rock Wool Insulation
Also known as mineral wool or slag wool, rockwool insulation is made from rock, blast furnace slag, and other raw materials. These materials are melted and spun into fibers to resemble the texture of wool. Properly installed rock wool insulation keeps your home cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. The fire resistant insulation also saves you money by lowering your electric bills. Most of all it offers the following advantages.
- First of all because mineral wool is fire resistant we guarantee the safety of your home.
- Rock wool insulation is quick and easy to install. Therefore as a result air won’t escape or enter the home.
- Rock wool insulation improves your homes comfort making life easier and more enjoyable for you and your family guaranteed.
Where to Use Rockwool Insulation
Mineral wool insulation is fire resistant. It’s used in floors, attics, walls, crawlspaces, and ceilings. Mineral wool is perfectly suitable for rooms that are colder and rooms that need soundproofing, such as bedrooms and media rooms.
- Rockwool resists moisture. It retains its insulating qualities even when wet.
- Mineral wool blocks sound, as result your homes is now completely quiet.
- Mineral wool doesn’t burn until temperatures reach 1,800°F
Looking for an experienced insulation contractor? We’re an independently owned company with over four generations of Home Insulation experience.
You can depend on our friendly and knowledgeable sales staff to answer all of your questions when you call. At Cameron home Insulation. Our staff works directly with both you, (the homeowner) and your builder. Call us today at (443) 290-5182 for more information.